music
Wednesday, June 11, 2014
Who Will I Be?
When I grow up I will probably live in California. I want to graduate from Harvard or Stanford because I want to get a good education. I want to be a singer, dancer, or a veterinarian. I want to be a singer because I like to sing and I'm a good singer. I want to be a dancer because I like dancing and I'm really good at it. I want to be a veterinarian because I want to help animals because I love them and I dont like to see them hurt. I probably will be dating somebody or married. My family will probably be living in California or Florida, I will visit and come along on family trips. I will have two dogs and cats and a couple of ducks. I will be living in a house. I want to travel to London because it seems like a lively and attractive city. I hope I will successfully achieve my goals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Advice and or comments are welcome.