music
Monday, May 19, 2014
Who Am I?
I'm 12 and I'm a 6th grader, I attend Acacia Middle School. I am in choir for the second year. I have lots of friends some of them are Angelina, Kemilian, Tramilian, Margarita, Chamya, Tranasha, Makala, Aylene, Makaylie, and Yvonne. I've had struggles in my school year some are I didn't get my homework done on time, my grade wasn't good, and I got in trouble a lot. I also had some successes some are I got all my homework done and got student of the week, I had an A in L.A. and I got a C in s.s... I like to listen to lots of music, but I think my favorite categories are pop, dance, hip hop, and rap. My favorite bands are Five Seconds of Summer, One Direction, and The Almost Monster Monster. My favorite T.V. shows are Twisted, The Lying Game, Switched at Birth, and Pretty LIttle Liars. My favorite instruments are the flute, harp, and acoustic and electric guitar. My favorite authors and the books they wrote are J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Daniel Handler, The Series of Unfortunate Events,Darren Shan, Cirque Due Freak,and R.L. Stine, Goosebumps and Haunting Hour.I like to wear jewelry these are what I wear necklaces, rings, earrings, anklets, and bracelets. There are lots of clothing trends some personal ones I like to wear are skinny jeans and hi-lows. One city I'd love to go to is London. My favorite animals are monkeys, dolphins, and horses. I like a lot of charactistics about myself but one thing I really like are my eyes. My favorite junk food and drink are Hot Cheetos and Arizona. My favorite time of the day is night. My favorite day of the week is Saturday My favorite month is May. My favorite season is spring. I have two ducks, Nosey and Chill. I hope I can achieve my goals throughout the rest of my school years. My dream is to graduate from a college and be a singer, dancer, actress, or veterinarian.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Advice and or comments are welcome.